The Summer 2020 VHT Pathfinder Newsletter is now available
7/17/20 The newest Newsletter is available.
It and past issues are available from the Newsletter link in the Media section.
- National Trails Day 2020 in Victor
- VHT Monthly Hikes for 2020
- July 11, 8 a.m. -Changed to Fishers Park & Domine Trails
- August 2, 2 p.m.-Educational Fossil Hike at High Tor's Conklin Gully
- August 9, 8 a.m.-Keuka Outlet Trail Bike Ride
- Sept 5, 5:30 p.m.-Ring of Fire hike and bonfire
- Sept. 12, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.-Hang Around Victor Day
- Oct. 10, 9 a.m.-Whiting Road in Webster
- Nov. 14, 9 a.m.-Apple Farm Seneca Trail North, meet at Apple Farm
- Dec. 12, 9 a.m.-Valentown to Kreag Rd. Park, hike one direction, carpool back
- Do you know of a cool trail to hike in 2020?
- Past Hikes
- Trail Maintenance
- Auburn Trail Update
- New Trail Signs
- Trail Reroutes
- New Bridge over Great Brook
- New Bridge on Judson's property
- VHT Sponsors Thank them!
Copyright 2020 Victor Hiking Trails, Inc.
Comments to WebMaster