The Fall 2018 VHT Pathfinder Newsletter is now available
10/3/18 The newest Newsletter is available.
It and past issues are available from the Newsletter link in the Media section.
- Another Great Challenge Hike
- VHT Monthly Hikes for 2018
- Oct. 13 - FLT, Bristol Hills Section
- Nov. 10 - Abraham Lincoln Park
- Dec. 8 - Dryer Road Park
- Past Hikes
- Jul. 14 - Bristol Hills Section, FLT, Seman Road to Naples
- Aug. 11 - Conklin Gully Creek Walk
- Sep. 1 - Ring of Fire at Bare Hill Recreation Area
- VHT Meetup Group is growing
- More Hikes and Events in Victor
- TBD- Bridge or boardwalk building.
- Genesee Valley Hiking Group
- Oct 7 / Sunday 8:00 am. Strenuous hilly 5-6 mile hike. Boughton Park
- Oct 23 / Tuesday 6:00 p.m. Moderate 6-7 mile hike. Full Moon Hike on the Auburn & Domine Trails
- Oct 27 / Saturday 8:00 a.m. Moderate 6 mile hike. Seneca Trail South
- Nov 11 / Sunday 1:30 p.m. Strenuous hilly 8 - 9 mile hike. Big loop
- Nov 23 / Friday 6:00 p.m. Moderate 6-7 mile hike. Full Moon Hike on the Auburn & Domine Trails
- Nov 24 / Saturday 8:00 a.m. Moderate 5 mile hike. Fishers Park
- Dec 9 / Sunday 8:00 a.m. Strenuous/Hilly 7-8 mile hike. Seneca Trail/Crescent Trails
- Dec 22 / Saturday 9:00 a.m. Moderate 5 mile hike. MaryFrances Bluebird Haven
- Travelers Insurance, and their Community Awareness program
- Challenge Hike Pictures
- Mural Dedication
- VHT Sponsors Thank them!
Copyright 2018 Victor Hiking Trails, Inc.
Comments to WebMaster