Victor Hiking Trails is a Non-profit, All Volunteer Organization
Victor Hiking Trails Membership / Donation Form
We use donated funds and grants (both restricted and non-restricted) for:
- Building bridges, other trail structures, and improvements
- Signs, both for directions and educational purposes
- Trail maintenance equipment
- Membership in allied organizations
- Award grants in line with our goals
- High visibility shirts, lunch, etc. for volunteers
Your one time gift or ongoing Membership support is vital and appreciated by all trail users.
Victor Hiking Trails, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
A copy of our IRS Form 990 is available on our web site.
You can use this online form and pay using a credit/debt card via PayPal, or a printable paper form is available via buttons below.
We will get your name and address from the next PayPal page. If you want VHT to use a different name or address, put it in the Comments.
One Time Gift / Donation
For non-cash gifts, please Email us.