The Summer 2018 VHT Pathfinder Newsletter is now available
7/19/18 The newest Newsletter is available.
It and past issues are available from the Newsletter link in the Media section.
- National Trails Day 2018 in Victor
- VHT Monthly Hikes for 2018
- Jul. 14 - Bristol Mt. South, County Road 34
- Aug. 11 - Conklin Gully Creek Walk
- Sep. 1 - Ring of Fire at Bare Hill Recreation Area
- Sep. 8 - Hang Around Victor Day, Village Hike
- Sep. 30 - VHT Challenge Hike on the Seneca Trail
- Oct. 13 - Hi Tor FLT, Bristol Hills Section
- Nov. 10 - Abraham Lincoln Park
- Dec. 8 - Dryer Road Park
- Past Hikes
- April 14 - Webster Park
- May 12 - Lehigh Crossing Park
- June 2 - National Trails Day in Victor
- June 9 - A hike in Mendon Ponds Park
- VHT Meetup Group is growing
- More Hikes and Events in Victor
- TBD- Bridge or boardwalk building.
- Fall, 2018- Build and install ramps on bridge in 100 Acre Woods
- Genesee Valley Hiking Group
- July 15th, 10 A.M. - Powder Mills Park
- July 21, 10 A.M. - Mendon Ponds Park, Devils Bathtub
- August 4th, 8 A.M. - Ganondagan State Historic Site
- New Bandanas are here!
- How trails pay back communities
- National Trails Day Pictures
- VHT Sponsors Thank them!
Copyright 2018 Victor Hiking Trails, Inc.
Comments to WebMaster